| Floors of
Catacombs (Double Trouble)
| Base Health||300|
|Items Dropped||Boss Pool|
|“||I'll show you my Dingle!||”|
— Edmund McMillen
Dingle, also referred to as The Dingle by Edmund McMillen, is an enemy in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth that is present as both a boss on The Basement, The Cellar, and The Catacombs (Double Trouble) floors and as an enemy in Boss Challenge Rooms and on later floors.
Dingle behaves much like Gurdy and Gurdy Jr. Dingle's attacks are as follows:
- Dingle whistles, summoning three Dips. Dingle will then immediately cough 3 tears at the player.
- Dingle smiles, then coughs 3 tears at the player.
- Dingle holds its breath and projects itself at high speeds towards the player using flatulence three times, each projection with the possibility of yielding poop. Dingle then catches its breath, preparing for its next move.
- Dingle's name derives from the term dingleberry.
- Dingle has three enemies based off of it: Dip, Squirt, and Dinga.
- Dingle was first teased in one of Edmund's blog posts.
- It is possible that Golden Poop may spawn in the Boss Room that Dingle is located in.
- Dingle's name was originally Pooper (also known as The Pooper), but was later changed early in development, Dingle being a preference.