| Floors of
|First Stage Health||600|
|Second Stage Health||600|
|Unlocked By||Defeating Mom's Heart|
Satan is an enemy in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and is only found as the official boss of the Sheol floor.
Satan goes through three different stages throughout the player's fight with him.
- After a short moment after the player enters the Boss Room, Satan's statue will spawn The Fallen and two Kamikaze Leeches. After these Monsters are killed, Satan's statue will come to life and fly out of the room, only for Satan to return in his second stage.
- In his second Stage, Satan will fly horizontally against the North wall of the room, following the player and occasionally attacking the player in one of the following ways:
- Satan will shoot a large Brimstone laser at the player from his mouth.
- Satan will shoot two smaller, homing Brimstone lasers at the player, one from each of his two hands.
- Satan will vomit between five and six large tears at the player.
- Satan will shoot a volley large tears from each of his two hands in two different directions, each hand shooting outward from Satan.
- After Satan is seemingly killed, he will awaken, fly out of the room, and, very similarly to Mother, will stomp two hooves down on the player consecutively until he is killed. He will also occasionally spawn Kamikaze Leeches.
- Satan is based on the biblical figure Lucifer, God's adversary.
- The word Satan means adversary in Hebrew.
- Satan does not have any Champion variants.
- Using the Bible against Satan is ineffective and will actually kill the player.
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth OST's track names for the Boss battle themes generally correspond with what the player is fighting (Ventricide for Mom's Heart, Infanticide for Isaac (Boss), Matricide for Mom, etc.). Interestingly, the track title for the Satan boss fight is Hericide, Hericide being the killing of one's lord or master.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.